Sunday, August 25, 2013

PTI Stamp Camp: Wrapping up the Day

I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself: I managed to complete all the challenges this year! Some were easy, some were...not. Here's my card for the Gallon Pint Quart challenge. I am hoping to be able to edit these photos a little better once I get to my own computer.

 
 
I used another butterfly for the Custom Accents from the Oven.

 
Fall is coming, so I used pumpkin pie spice for the Scent-sational cards challenge. This one was probably my favorite challenge.
 
 
 
The Limited Ingredients challenge was fun, especially for me since the more choices I have, the harder it is to make a decision!
 
 
 
 
And finally, the Sugar Coated embellishment. I really don't enjoy working with glitter. It just gets everywhere. But, the event was all about experiment and learning new things, so here's my card.
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for looking at all my creations. It was a fun event and I look forward to what the team will come up with for next year!
 
 



 
 
 

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all wonderful! Looks like you had a great day stamping!

Kim S said...

Wow! What a busy day! Not only did you finish but they are all SO cute!

Darnell said...

Fantastic job, Brenda! Congratulations on winning the SAF Custom Accents From the Oven Technique!

StephInOK said...

What fabulous creations! Congratulations on the win! :)