Saturday, December 29, 2012

Unscripted 191

I liked the layout for this week's Unscripted Sketch challenge, I really did. However, my final card does not look like the sketch very much, if at all, and I debated if I should even post it. I decided yes, because I was at least inspired by the sketch, and I did try to keep some of the elements, such as the rectangular shapes and the circles. It may not look much like the original sketch, but I do like the result. Stamps and die are from Simon Says Stamps.




 
 

3 comments:

dstandard said...

What a great take on the sketch - love this! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Billie A said...

Great card and love the die and sentiment that goes with it. Great choice of colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches. Hope to see you back next week.

scrapbaby! said...

The sketch and card don't always have to match, often I just use it as an inspiration! I think your card is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! :)