Friday, December 28, 2012

Absolutely Cased

Just playing around with a Christmas present I received from my sweet husband - a set from Simon Says Stamps. These two cards are cased from others on the net. Unfortunately on the first card, the sentiment bled a bit when I stamped it. I recently got the new Stampin Up inks and for some reason I've been having trouble with them - they are very "juicy" and tend to bleed.

My first card was inspired by this one. She goes into great detail on how to do a partial cut with the letters, which I obviously didn't do - I just liked the rainbow colors behind the word.


 
 
My second card was inspired by this one on the Clean and Simple blog.
 


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Kim S said...

I am still amazed at how many stamps we have in common - I have this set too!!