The card was still too plain, so I added some border embossing. The first one I ran through my cuttlebug the whole way, which resulted in an unfortunate line on the white cardstock. The second border I only ran through partially, stopping before coming off the embossing folder, and it turned out much better. Finally, I added some stickle highlights in yellow, blue, and purple, to get the colors in that I needed for the challenge. The only color missing is green. I hope it qualifies. Either way, this is a keeper for our card club next month. It was also my first time trying the reverse masking technique.
Thanks for looking!