Tuesday, June 28, 2011

LIM: Just Ducky

A rainy day today so instead of taking the kids to the pool, I decided to make a card. I liked the sketch for this week's Less is More challenge, and I was completely out of new baby cards.


 I embossed 3/4 of the card with a swiss dots embossing folder and my cuttlebug. The little duck image was perfect for this card, and my daughter helped me with the colors. She chose a slightly darker orange color for the beak and wing, which is a bit difficult to see in the picture. I stamped the sentiment with hot pink ink, and added a ribbon of the same color. I thought this card was complete, but then decided to add orange stickles to the wings and beaks, which makes the orange pop out more. I made extra for my card ministry, and here it is in blue...


Thanks for looking!
-Brenda

7 comments:

Jan said...

I love those little ducks! Gorgeous colours xx Jan

Mandi said...

Super cute!
Your daughter sounds like a crafter in the making
Thank you so much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Debs M said...

this is so cute! great lim card x

Stephanie said...

Great baby cards for your stash! How nice to have your daughter's expert advice :)

Jenny said...

Very sweet card,love the ribbon trim and ebossing too :)
Jenny x

Chrissie said...

This is a real sweetie and will always be useful!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Susan said...

Super cute cards! LOVE the little duck!!
My Card

There was an error in this gadget