Sunday, February 3, 2013

Retrosketches #49

I've been asked by a friend at church to make more cards for new residents: we have a welcome team and they like to send out a little something to people who move into our area. I used this week's retrosketches challenge as my inspiration, and used "gender neutral" colors. I'll be making 20 more of these, but it's all good. I am honored to be using my passion for card-making and stamping to serve God! Kim has been, and still is, my inspiration for leading a card-making ministry, which we call CARE. Stamp set is from Papertrey Ink.





4 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love this interpretation of the sketch. I've just awarded you a Liebster award - come to my blog and check it out!

Kristie Goulet said...

Great interpretation of this sketch! :)

Kim S said...

I'm glad your ministry is going well. Isn't it just the perfect ministry? Doing what we love to bring happiness to others. It can be a bit of a bother when making in bulk - but, as you say, it's all good!! I love your use of this sketch! The tall house is perfect for that panel!! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!

Anonymous said...

This sketch caused me a little angst, so I didn't even take it on! But you've done it beautifully here. Perfect for the challenge. ;-)