Monday, December 3, 2012

A Papertrey Christmas

My sister and I share a passion: papercrafting. She's the one that got me started on it over 10 years ago. We also both love Papertrey Ink stamps. She has also started her own blog, Paper Candy. Occassionally we get together and share supplies, and at our recent get-together I was thrilled to learn that she had just purchased PTI's Winter Hills stamp set, so I took full advantage and made a bunch of these cards. She also taught me a new technique - watercoloring with ink. I used my watercolor brush and a slight amount of ink to color the hills and houses. I stamped the background halfway up the card because it was taking forever to do the entire card, and I did about 20 cards total. I like the non-traditional colors, too. I am entering this in this week's A Passion for Papertrey Challenge: Christmas is Coming




No comments: