Wednesday, October 10, 2012

CASology #14

I love this time of year for many reasons, but one reason which applies to this blog is that I get to use my mini leaf punch. I've had this punch since the beginning days of my papercrafting obsession, and I love it when I can come up with a new way to use it. In this case I drew a tree with a ruler and pencil, and then traced over the lines with a brown copic marker. It does look hand-drawn, which is the only thing about this card that I'm not quite happy with. Of course, the harder I tried to steady my hand, the more it shook! This is posted for the CASology week 14 challenge: leaf.



Thanks for looking!
-Brenda

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Realy pretty, I love how you created your hills. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Rosemary said...

oh i think your hand drawn tree is fantastic!! lovely card... thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Meghan said...

Your hand drawn tree just adds a bit of whimsy [not that I could see any bumps anywhere]. This is a perfect fall card!

Karen M said...

Brenda, I LOVE this card...it is so autumnal and warm, the colours and design are beautiful! Kx

Jen W. said...

I think your tree looks great and that leaf punch is awesome! No wonder you love it so much! :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Melissa said...

I really like your hand drawn tree!! :) Love the way you used partial circles for hills and the patterned leaves are so fun! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

Ardyth said...

Love your graphic card with the bold colours! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!