Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Strike!

My son has requested a bowling birthday party this year at our local bowling alley. When you sign up for the party, they give you invitations to mail out, among other things. But, I really wanted to make my own invitations, and when I came across this card on Splitcoaststampers, I had to case it. It's also my first spinner card, and I made 23 of them! I did not use pennies because it added too much weight to the card. Instead I used cardstock circles which were smaller than the bowling ball, and that seemed to work just fine.


Thanks for looking!
-Brenda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is done using techniques such as hydrotherapy, remedial exercise,
Mississauga style massage, rhythmic mobilizations, laser therapy and myofascial therapy.
Indeed, the best schools produce the best physical therapists
in the country, so it is every aspiring therapist.
People are becoming conscious of staying physically
fit; also leniency in reimbursement restriction is resulting in services being available to more people.
Also visit my webpage :: http://www.beeplog.com/308661_1478094.htm