Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Think About It

My card club needs to make cards for the kids during VBS this summer. I have the card prepared for the 5th graders and under, but I wanted something edgy and "cool" for the middle and high school kids. I used the three shades of green watercolor pencils so I could enter this card in the Less is More color challenge. It has absolutely no layers - I think that's a first for me. I teared off the edge of the card and inked it in green. The stamp comes from Clear Dollar stamps.


Thanks for looking!
-Brenda

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Welcome to "Less is More" Brenda. I really hope that you'll be able to visit some of the other participants in our challenge and leave a comment.
We love to see one layer cards at any time, although this is not a specific one layer card challenge this week.
It's a great background!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Diane said...

Love your design Brenda, thats a great way to create the background and I love the torn edge.
Diane

Mandi said...

Terrific card
Brilliant to see you here


So sorry I'm so late this week
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

There was an error in this gadget