Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love Always

I love the sketch for this week's challenge at the Paper Players, so I turned it into a Valentine's Day card. I used my cricut to cut out the letters, and all the paper came from my scrap bin. And, now all my scraps once again actually fit into the bin. It's not really a bin, it's actually just the top of a paper ream case, but it works. I keep all my patterned scraps in this cardboard lid, and store it in a plastic drawer by my work table. All the colored scrap pieces are separated into hanging folders beneath. How do you organize your scrap paper?


Thanks for looking!
-Brenda

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

I love the patterns...the colors...the rounded corners! I LOVE your LOVE card!!! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Lesley said...

How cute Brenda!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Brenda, this is so pretty! Great mix of patterns and colors. THe rounded corners are a fun touch, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Where is Karla Going said...

Hi, nice reading your post