Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MOJO 225

I was asked recently to provide cards for new visitors to our church, and of course I said yes. The problem then became - what to make? When I saw the sketch for this week's Mojo Monday, the center panel immediately said to me "door" and so that is what I did. I made it in two different colors (trying to use up those scraps), and on the yellow card I embossed the door because it looked too plain otherwise. The stamps are from 2 different sets, one from Verve and the other from Michaels.

Here you can see the embossing and the half-circle cut out on the door....


This is what you see when you open the door. I created the sentiment on my computer....


This is actually the first one I made, but as you can see the door looks a bit plain and I did not like it quite as much as the other one...


Thanks for looking!
-Brenda

1 comment:

Tangle said...

What a great idea! I love interactive cards like this : )