For this one, I used a cuttlebug embossing folder on white cardstock, and stamped the image in black ink. It still looked a bit plain to me, so I experimented a bit, and finally took a gold ink and rubbed the inkpad gently over the embossed areas. Then, I used my sponge dauber and blended it in all over the white space outside the sentiment for a subtle gold effect. Overall I like the way it turned out - I think it makes the embossed areas pop.
The second card was actually from a stationery set I had made, but decided to convert it to a wedding card. It was just a matter of finding a stamp which fit inside the circle, which I did - at the dollar bin at Michaels. This one would be good as an anniversary card, too.
Thanks for looking!