Friday, August 26, 2011

Peace and Goodwill

I love the sketch at the Clean and Simple blog - circles are so easy and versatile. And the fact that I have Christmas paper in abundance made this a perfect opportunity to keep working on my Christmas card stash. I can also use this design for my card club, which really is the whole point of starting this blog of mine in the first place. I went with slightly non-traditional colors, since I get bored so easily with the same old red and green. Overall I'm pleased with this card, and it's something my kids can help with, too, which is always a bonus.


I am currently working on the card designs for our September meeting, and will have the complete lineup posted very soon. Most of the pics will be of cards I've already posted, but a few will be brand new.

Thanks for looking!
-Brenda

No comments: