Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hello Friend for SFF and Card Cupids

My craft room is the hottest room in my house, which is really too bad. With the three windows that get all the afternoon sun, the heat coming off my computer monitor and my lamp, even the AC can't keep up. But that usually just means no crafting during the afternoon, which I can deal with (sigh) until the cooler weather comes. In the meantime, here's a card I made last night for Card Cupids and Sketch Frenzy Friday.


The card cupid challenge is monochromatic, and I thought these cute little stamps from Michael's dollar bin would be good for a girl. I know, another pink card, but honestly I need a break from making "gender neutral" cards. And I've been in a pink mood lately. Perhaps it's from all the strawberry mango smoothies we had on vacation...yum!

Thanks for looking!
-Brenda

3 comments:

craftystamper said...

Cute card. Love the pink.

Tammy Fite said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at SFF!!

Patrice Herrera said...

Hello Friend, thanks for playing along with us at SFF. Your card is so darn cute. It made me smile! You did a great job!